Freitag, 1. Januar 2016

New Year's Blessing

Yesterday I decided to dedicate New Year's Eve only for God. I did Kriya Yoga meditation and prayed to God. I asked God to dissolve all my attachments and make me totally free to do the most loving and spiritually efficient at every moment. Then around midnight with the start of the New Year I felt the presence of God and my Guru around, a lot of bliss and happiness entered the room. 

When I fell asleep later on I had a spiritual meeting with my Guru Hans, he talked to me and I received beautiful blessings. After that I was dreaming about a meeting of disciples, there were Roger and a few more on the meeting. When I woke up I was full of vibrating energy because of the blessings I received. I enjoyed this beautiful healing energy flow in me and kept the energy flowing by doing meditation in the morning hours.


Thank you God, Guru and all loving angels who help me on my spiritual path.


I wish you all a Happy New Year full of blessings.

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen