Mittwoch, 10. September 2014

Balance Your Energy



I realized that my energy is flowing best if I have a good mixture of physical activity and time for kriya yoga meditation, it is like YIN and YANG. When I tried to meditate the full day I realized that meditation often is much better after physical activity, which could be physical work, walking in nature or Hatha Yoga exercise.

When I skip the physical activity I often get very tired and then it is hard to do good meditation. As well in the morning I normally need physical activity first to activate the body after sleep. A walk in the fresh morning air and I feel much better. A round of good Hatha Yoga and a refreshing shower are good options for me as well to wake up the body in the morning.

It is always important to listen to your own body needs. So if you get tired during meditation you may consider any activity to wake up your body. Furthermore often a change of location is helpful because every location has a different energy. That is why you rarely feel good if you are at the same place all day, like staying at home all the time. 

Though when I had my best “spiritual/ love flows“ physical activity and change of place were not as important any more as my connection to God and my prana flow was so strong that 1-2 hours of sleep had been enough to feel tremendous.

As well being with loving people or visiting a place with nice music can be very uplifting and balance your energy. So sometimes I reconnected to God while sitting silently in my favourite dancing place, where there is nice salsa music played and which is visited by loving people. Of course, dancing itself can get the energy flowing again, which I often observed when I was dancing in a nice location with uplifting music and a loving community. Furthermore, sometimes it was just a nice meal in a restaurant, which helped me to open and reconnect to God and love again. 

In these situations, it helps me to enjoy food consciously and with an attitude of being thankful to everybody who contributed to it. This often triggered a beautiful love flow in me and helped me to connect more deeply to God.
Though most of the time all I needed to balance my energy was just a peaceful, silent walk in nature and concentrating on God and love at the same time. During a nature walk energy flows easily and for me, this was always the fastest way to recover from a hard and stressful working day or after having experienced emotional distress.

Listen to your own intuition and heart and you will most probably feel yourself what you need to do to get energy and love flowing again. 

Keine Kommentare:

Kommentar veröffentlichen